PMC's disappearing tailor's chalk used for marking clothes for tailoring applications. Disappears within 168 hours without leaving any residue (Time will vary according to climate. Heat and humidity will accelerate the process). Can be used on synthetic and natural fibers. Recommended use on any textile which requires the removal of marks - such as dart marking, cutting, face marking and alterations. Available in white (WH) only. Pre-test on sample fabric before using.
- Made of wax crayon
- Disappears within 168 hours
- Use on synthetic and natural fibers
- 36 per box
- Each piece measures 1-1/2" x 1-7/8"
- Does not leave a permanent mark
- Disappears in 168 hours, or remove with hot iron.